A List of Catchy and Witty Dating Headlines for Women
Funny, informative, witty or realistic…pick your favorite kind of dating headlines to have some fun in the virtual dating world! Your first impression is truly your last, and that circumvents the first few lines with which you describe yourself online on your dating profile.
Ramifications of a rejection deters many from the dating scene. But moving on is the only alternative. After all, how long can you brood and lament over whats gone? Focus on your strength, turn your weaknesses into your assets and look forward at brighter prospective to get out of mourning over a guy who didnt deserve you in the first place. With a whole new world looking out for partners, finding the right match is just a matter of time. The virtual world of dating is all about getting attention with catchy headlines.
• I believe in long term relationship because happiness is not the only thing in life!
• Some people chase dreams, I make mine a reality.
• Looking for someone who can deal with new age, female Einstein.
• Please dont email me saying that you think Im hot… because I already know that I am!
• You think Lindsay Lohan or Kim Kardashian is hot and sexy? Try Me!
• Where to find my Gerard Butler from PS I Love You!
• Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
• Ask me about how I made a million dollars in less than an hour.
• Bright Lighting Bolt looking to ignite shared path.
• Free 30 day trial.• Great cook wants to add some spice to your life.
• If I could rearrange the alphabets I would arrange I and U together.
• If you can read this you have passed the first test, if you cant then you better take a class or something.
• Not looking for short term.• Only Morons believe in the secret!
• Photographer ready to focus all his attention on you.
• Sorry, but youll have to do more than that to impress me.
Sorry, but youll have to do more than that to impress me.
• Youre beautiful, but what else do you have to offer?
• I believe that griffins, good men and other mythical creatures exist – prove me correct, at least in one respect!
• Finding a good man is like nailing Jello to a tree – Im desperate to nail Jello to a tree!
• If you dont like coffee, there are always the movies and the baseball games!
• My soul mates gonna be my only property; guys who can commit unconditionally only need apply.• Waiting for a knight in shining armor – will do if he comes in jeans or tracks!
• Sweep me off my feet, you dont need a broom for that!
• Pickup lines wont get you anywhere with me.• Are guys on this site really such wimps?
• You can be my prince charming or my future ex – youll never know unless you give it a try!
These dating headlines may seem a little over the top, but gone are the days when the profiles read, Looking for true love, wheres my prince charming? and all those run of the mill mushy lines. Do update your profile every now and then, as people get bored of seeing the same things over and over again. Standing out in the crowd and making a point with witty headlines, will surely help you find a match that can match your witty humor.
How to Describe Yourself: Online Dating Examples
Fun Texting Games to Play With Your Girlfriend or Boyfriend
Signs of Male Attraction: Reading a Mans Body Language
Top 10 Things You Should Know About Your Mate Before Marriage